Please apply here: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577417400.
Department of the Army
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
Engineering and Construction Division; Design Branch; Structural Design Section
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Open & closing dates: 09/01/2020 to 09/14/2020
Pay scale & grade: GS 11 - 12
Salary: $64,009 to $99,741 per year
Appointment type: Permanent
Work schedule: Full-Time
Open to all United States citizens:
DHA Link: https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/577417400
Announcement number: WTHG206828501480HAS
Control number: 577417400
1. Resume - Customize your resume to reflect "Specialized Experience" stated in the announcement. Show you have the required experience for the grade level you are applying with dates, grade, and duties performed clearly noted. Brag about your accomplishments! It's going to take more than a paragraph to describe the work you know how to do. Each grade level held gets a different section on your resume. Include the phone number for your supervisors. Be SURE to include how you meet the Specialized Experience which is REQUIRED!
2. Transcripts - Prove you have an Engineering degree with date awarded. Upload transcripts. (in eOPF)
3. Professional Engineer License: Optional. If you have a PE, tell the selection panel by noting it in resume. (find online)
4. SF50 - Optional for DHA as this will be a new appointment.
5. DD214 - Optional for DHA, but recommended to get credit for military service. If uploading, show you were honorably discharged.
Bonus info: The selecting panel only sees your resume and cover letter. The rest of the documents are to prove you are qualified and eligible to be considered. Notice the closing time is Eastern time, not local time.