Digital Marketing Coordinator & Tasting Room Sales Associate
Reininger Winery in Walla Walla, WA seeks an enthusiastic and motivated Digital Marketing Coordinator and Tasting Room Sales Associate. Approximately 70% of the position will be devoted to marketing work and 30% to the Walla Walla tasting room. This full-time hybrid position will work closely with both the Director of Marketing and the Walla Walla and Helix Tasting Room Managers, as well as winery owners.
We are family owned and operated with a direct to consumer focus and distribution in the Pacific Northwest. We produce wines under three brands, REININGER, Helix and Charles Phillip Reininger (CPR). As the 10th bonded winery in Walla Walla (established 1997) and fifth generation farmers, we believe stewardship is fundamental to our existence and continued relevancy. We produce 30+ varietals and blends and manage tasting rooms in Walla Walla and Spokane. We are actively engaged in successful ecommerce with a large wine club, and we strive to explore and grow our sales and marketing activities and services.
The culture at Reininger Winery is built on our three shared core values – Putting the WOW! in everything we do; seeking Adventure and Education; and conducting ourselves and business as a Wine Community. WOW! means that we strive for high quality in our wines, tasting room experience, customer service, as well as sales, marketing, social media, and events. Adventure and Education means we are curious and innovative in all aspects of our work and we continually strive to improve, learn and grow by asking questions, seeking knowledge and stretching beyond our comfort zone. Wine Community means we value all the people in our organization and this extends to our customers and vendors.
To learn more about REININGER and Helix activities, visit www.reiningerwinery.com and www.helixwine.com.
- Collaborate with DTC team to create branded automated emails as well as diversify revenue generating targeted email campaigns
- Develop strategies to improve open and conversion rates in emails to general mailing list subscribers and help execute strategy
- Collaborate with DTC Team to create strategy and revenue campaigns for text marketing using RedChirp
- Create & manage social media content, including photography, videography and copywriting
- Develop strategy to increase social media and website traffic using organic and paid advertising
- Collaborate with team to create and design content for blog posts, monthly newsletters and videos
- Work part-time in the Walla Walla tasting room, performing regular tasting room duties and fill-in as needed
- Provide marketing support to tasting room managers
- Create social media content for tasting rooms in Walla Walla and Spokane
- Develop relations with Wine Club members, consumers and other surrounding wineries
- Handle routine sales transactions, which includes POS system and daily sales accounting
- Perform other duties assigned by manager
- Must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license
- Ability to obtain a MAST permit and a Food Handler’s permit
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs regularly, and stand for long periods of time
- Flexibility to work occasional weekends (including holiday weekends) and occasional evenings
- Experience with Social Media
- Familiarity with web analytics
- Familiarity with website design/maintenance, a plus if experienced in SiteCraft CMS
- Familiarity with Klaviyo, MailChimp and Constant Contact
- Experience using Adobe Suite
- Experience in videography
- Experience using Commerce7 is a plus but not required
- Fully vaccinated for Covid 19
- health and vision insurance
- accrued vacation and sick time
- IRA contributions
- educational opportunities for professional growth
The Marketing and Tasting Room Sales Coordinator will work Monday-Friday, approximately 8am to 5:30pm, and support several evening events, holidays.To apply, please email resumes and cover letters to our Director of Marketing, Abbie Clark, at email@example.com.